Merry Christmas to my J-Body Family - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Merry Christmas to my J-Body Family
Monday, December 24, 2012 8:29 AM
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013!

Looking forward to working with you all in 2013 to keep our J's on the road

Re: Merry Christmas to my J-Body Family
Monday, December 24, 2012 9:21 AM
Wonderful Idea Paul!!

A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you ALL!!

It is such a pleasure to know of so many wonderful folks here on J-Body :-) Thank You all for all of your solutions, inputs, ideas, and parts sources throughout the year for so many of us here on J-Body!! I can honestly say that of all my travels here on "internet-land" this has got to be the best constructed website filled with the best bunch of folks I have found! PERIOD!!!

May next year be a grand one for us all. And hopes of keeping all our J's on the road and maybe with even a upgrade or 2
Maybe you all find that part that is proving hard to come by, and figure out that nagging problem that keeps haunting you all this year...LoL

Enjoy the journey!!

***!!CHEERS!!***

Monday, December 24, 2012 9:37 AM
Thanks Paul!

And Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Holidays to you and ALL the great guys on the 1st gen board, veteran posters and new guys! Lots of spirit, help and enthusiasm here!

Hope you days this week are good and let's have dreams of restored ass kicking 1st gens kicking tail and taking names on the road!

(Quoting a past member)-"Never underestimate a First Gen"
Monday, December 24, 2012 12:56 PM
Enjoy the holidays, and here's hoping everyone has ample time off work to enjoy them; or for those that need it, finds work.
Monday, December 24, 2012 2:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Monday, December 24, 2012 4:17 PM
Merry Christmas guys.....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Monday, December 24, 2012 7:37 PM
Thanks to all of our 1st gen members here and have a safe enjoyable holiday.This site is one of my favorites and have learned alot here on my own and from shares from you guys.So may this coming be great and we continue to grow with some more new people who enjoy the jbody as much as we do.I need a parts tree btw so,I can keep finding good stuff.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 11:24 AM
Thought this would be a Great post bring back up

May all my wonderful Friends enjoy a Very Happy day tomorrow!! Hope we all continue to see each other here into next year and beyond - and enjoy our shared adventures as we ( and our treasured J-Bodies ) get yet another year older!! Peace , Health and Happiness One and All!!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 1:26 PM
Merry Christmas to all of my JBody colleagues!

I wish for all of us to have good great roads and great weather to enjoy our great cars.

To everyone, please be careful over this holiday season,

HO HO HO!!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks to everyone that was so very generous in helping me and my good friend Tom Stroup with our Cavaliers this past year. We were able to get Tom's on the road again just in time for the Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise...AGAIN, THANKS!!!!

Walt Lewis
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:08 PM
Well just enjoy xmas and yeah happy holidays,merry Christmas whatever you want it be called.What a year and may you be happy,healthy and get your car right or just keep it in good shape.I today fixed a simple item a stripped battery bolt 1st thread was all loco.So picked up some new ones and fixed so no tapping or modding my battery(wooo).Just be safe and remember those who are no longer with you on this day in memory.I would like to take a moment to remember a good friend John Mac (he passed away jan 03,2013) he owned a 1987 Chevrolet cavalier Z24 hatchback and a valued member on this site.For those who did not know JM he was a super guy and a Jbody junky as we all are.We carry the inspiration on in his memory and was glad to know him.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:14 PM
John Mac's car for those who did not know him.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 8:40 AM

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:15 AM
Right back at ya. As for keeping the J on the road.......next up is the upper radiator hose and EGR.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 8:39 PM
Cheers to a great Christmas and my best to everyone as we get ready for 2014!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search