Let's see some new pics, fellas. - Page 5 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Let's see some new pics, fellas.
Monday, December 24, 2012 1:09 PM
OK, John, here you go...from October of this year. I like this one because it shows how I'm going to have the stripe placed down the side to meet up with the angle of the spoiler, where the spoiler will be the color of the stripe.

I think I finally settled on the color combo I will do--black car, gun-metal grey striping.

Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:59 PM
makes me miss my 86 Skyhawk...

Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:53 PM
I def need a new pic and since last wk was a wash out of rain for umm mon-thurs then snow on top of that ehhhh.I guess maybe this wk I can go take sunny for it's safety inspection and take a pic of two to have a fresher pic of it being it sits tight in my garage all the time.

Friday, March 01, 2013 1:04 PM
I don't think I ever posted in this thread, so here goes:

~ Mike ~

Monday, December 23, 2013 5:32 PM
My wagon too, god I can't wait to get rid of these wheels

Say ahh.

Monday, December 23, 2013 6:13 PM
Here's some pics from this weekend, the truck bumper is bent from a deer.

Monday, December 23, 2013 7:34 PM
Nice cars!
Good to see two more 1st gens saved.

Pictures of my old parts car.
Thought I'd throw it on here as few members ended up with parts from it.

Before

After

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:46 AM
My 1986 Cavalier Z-24 Convertible. All original 122,000 miles. Now relegated to just summer driving fun. I had an '87 hatch back in the day. Fun cars, great handling.
Attachments
blob (77k)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:49 AM

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:19 PM
That is one sick looking car there!!!!!! Glad you joined our forums and if you have any questions or problems just pop them up in this forum specifically.Like your vert.I have a 85 type10 coupe as in my sig and yeah factory yellow gold all stock car.Ron

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:48 AM
Wow, rare car.
Were the all the convertible 86 Z's white? That seems to be the only factory color I have seen. More pics of the interior and motor would be nice.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:53 AM
Gerard,

I also have the same year and color of car as you. Still a work in process and will continue to be for quite some time.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:02 AM
Thought briefly about selling this thing since I can't ever seem to get the extra $$$ to do what I need or want. It sits in the garage for now. I finally have my '87 Fiero GT up and running. The Z and Fiero are the two most fun and best cars I've had. Gerard, I also had a '87 Z hatchback.....red with black interior. Now, if you had the same thing this would be kinda creepy....ha ha.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:05 AM
84conv wrote:Wow, rare car.
Were the all the convertible 86 Z's white? That seems to be the only factory color I have seen. More pics of the interior and motor would be nice.

I have seen pics and talked to a guy out west that had one that was black.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:07 AM
Shannon,
Your wagon would look good/better if dropped....IMO. I'm not much on the tan, but it looks really good for some reason.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:22 PM

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 3:01 PM
Nice grey 89 vert on cl here in richmond, I'd like to get it but I don't have the funds.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4219807410.html
Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:41 AM
mr. siebert,
where did you get that roll bar? did you fabricate that yourself ? i would like to put one on my wifes 86 rs. any and all details would be greatly apreciated. thanks.
Thursday, December 26, 2013 9:39 PM
john galt wrote:mr. siebert,
where did you get that roll bar? did you fabricate that yourself ? i would like to put one on my wifes 86 rs. any and all details would be greatly apreciated. thanks.

I used one meant for a vega for mine.
It fit perfect.
But I suposs mine's not a 'vert, but figured I'd share info on something that works.
Friday, December 27, 2013 3:35 PM
john galt wrote:mr. siebert,

Sorry for not replying sooner.....just got my computer hooked back up from the shop for an issue. A local speed shop made it for me. It's ok, but I will be redoing it when I get the chance. They welded it to the floor, but I'd thought about going a different route. I have another set of inner quarter panels that, when I get the time, will be modified to run the bar through those and welded behind. I'm also looking into a more oval or "flat" bar similar to the design for the vert Mustangs.
Attachments
IMG-20130609-00191.jpg (222k)
IMG-20130505-00116.jpg (403k)
IMG-20130520-00152.jpg (418k)

Friday, December 27, 2013 3:37 PM
Ok, where in the heck did those images come from in my post? I've never seen them before and I didn't post them. Anyone else see them or just me?

Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:59 AM
had to move the cars around this past summer... with the foot of snow i currently have i hardly doubt you wanna see up to date pics...
Attachments
IMG-20130609-00191.jpg (222k)
IMG-20130520-00152.jpg (418k)
IMG-20130505-00116.jpg (403k)

Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:34 AM
i dunno why my pics showed up on your post ??? beats the hell out of me lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search