Looking for the headlight bezel for the left and right side - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for the headlight bezel for the left and right side
Sunday, January 05, 2014 10:51 AM
I am in need of the headlight bezel on my 84 cavalier convertible, My right side is cracked and my left side is warped. Chrome or black will due. If anyone has spares and would like to sell shot me a price.

Re: Looking for the headlight bezel for the left and right side
Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:32 PM
I think I have a set of grey ones. I will have to look in my storage area. Should be able to get over there this week.

Sunday, January 05, 2014 10:56 PM
If Johns part hunt does not pan out they do sell these on ebay like nos or good condition.I have found these NEW somewhere just too tired to remember.Try and keep the car as stock as you can this keeps it from a historical point more original.The chrome ones are a hard find the black or dark grey are easier based on my experience.

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:52 PM
I cannot find them. I know I have a set, so they must be in the trunk of my brown vert. I put a lot of parts in there before I stored it for the winter. If you cannot find any on ebay, I will get them for you in April when I get my car out of storage.

John

Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:33 PM
Yeah I'd like to stick with the chrome ones but since they are rare to come by now days I rather have black then just gray if it came down to choosing black or gray. I look on ebay on a regular bases to see if one comes available.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:18 AM
I have a couple sets of the black Z24 ones. I even have matching grilles to go with it. I'll take $45 plus shipping for the one with a good finish and good bowtie and $35 plus shipping for my other set. The finish is a little faded and I believe the bowtie is cracked on this one. I can send pics if interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search