A Quick Thanks - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A Quick Thanks
Monday, January 20, 2014 7:31 AM
I haven't posted terribly much here over the years, but I have been a frequent visitor and have asked for help a few times.

I just wanted to take the time to thank those that have posted here and helped myself and others over the years.

Over time, it has been increasingly more difficult to find people who know how to work on a 1st Gen Cavalier and the information on this forum has proven invaluable.

I realize this almost sounds like a "goodbye and farewell" message, but its not. I've still drive my RS daily (just replaced radiator, thermostat, water pump and radiator fan myself a in six hour session).

Thanks again!

1985 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan
2.0L I4 TBI OHV

Re: A Quick Thanks
Monday, January 20, 2014 11:26 PM
Well between the array of members who helped or suggest that is why we are still here.Glad you still have the fire in you to keep the car and maintain it for use.I know some come and go on this forum but then there are those of us who are the brick and mortar to be the foundation of keeping this generation still current.We all here have some great members who have shared there know how and try our best for a solution.I think I know a little bit,and when hazy on the subject do some research to find it.Anyway we are always glad to help on this board in a variety of things pertaining to the first gen stuff.Tired I am long trucking so short response for now.keep first genning around in a fun car!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search