Good deal on Z24 14 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: Good deal on Z24 14
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:07 PM
The find is kinda of nostalgic on the rims.Price is a touch high imo for the rims being no demand.Now if you look the viper tr tire well guess what sunny has 4 of those and dry rotting due to time.I am in no hurry to buy tires but,do prefer white letter over black wall for the kool ness (freaking spell check).As for my ride sticking tight with my rims and very lightly doing some checks on tires for the yellow one just not set on buying anything with cost of upgrades lately.

Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:10 PM
Yeah I saw those on ebay the other day. I sent the seller a message if he could ship them and he said he is all ears for ideas.

Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:37 PM
If I were to buy those rims I would have the tires dismounted of course and ship two rims in one box,so two boxes for low cost.I would not pay more than 25.00 to 30.00 per rim due to no real demand and age and shipping high side 45.00 or more.Total imo not over 180.00 shpd.I would guess the guy paid from a yard maybe 35.00 or so with the tires on them and of no use to a buyer being old,dry rotted and not safe either.Just my take and even if you got those wheels and wanted them refinished the cost would be at least 120.00 really per wheel.Check out some of the rim sites for refurbished rims just like that and they will be minty fresh and cost more but,end result NICE wheels with no problems of leaks,wear and out of balance.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search