Cavalier Parts Liquidation - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier Parts Liquidation
Saturday, March 15, 2014 7:33 AM
I am going through some parts that I have accumulated over the years. I recently owned three Cavalier convertibles (all white). One was a 1984 with 28K miles, a 1987 with 40K and I just sold my 1989 Z24 (V6, 5-speed) with 30K miles. I have parts that I will be listing on ebay, Craigslist, the j-body forum, and the Z24 forum.

I am beginning with my convertible boots. I have several that I will be selling. I have a first generation one that I bought for a spare. Someone changed the color to burgundy. It is in great shape. I am asking $ 50 for it. I also have three that fit the 1989 Cavalier Z24 convertible that I just sold. The first one is brand new and never been on a car. It is white. It has never been on a car. I also have a dark blue one that is in excellent condition and I have a grey one that needs the plastic piece replaced that holds the two snaps that click into the front of the interior. I will be asking $ 150 for the white one, $ 100 for the blue one and $ 75 for the grey one. The boots for the second generation Cavaliers all have rubber pieces at the rear that insert into the black molding around the rear of the convertible tops.

Let me know if you want me to email pictures. I tried to attach some and it showed that the files were too large. If you have any questions, please call me at (216) 469-6569.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search