Hey I found one for Orlen :P - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey I found one for Orlen :P
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 10:34 AM

Re: Hey I found one for Orlen :P
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:48 PM
Oh My what a beautiful Grandma 2 Bucket 2 Toned Wagon!! And....and it is B L U E!! Hahaa!!!

Simple analysis they want too much for it having a dead transmission and a rotted exhaust and who knows what else?

Just another dream seller thinking they have a silk purse and holding a sows ear.

I'm thinking finding parts for a 1.8 OHV with the Carb is gonna be tougher than we already have it.

Buddy, if you are too lazy and cheap not to put a new transmission in your car you already own - how do you expect anyone else hand you $1200 and have to do that on top of it? Oh yea, the seller was also too lazy to wash said car before taking the pictures of it to ask $1200 for it too boot, so we have to wash it ourselves I guess.

$1200 for a beautiful clunker or $1500 for a good runner with a couple of dents? Easy Call!

Thanks for sharing Matthew!! You definately know what I like !! It really is a Beautiful Grandma Wagon!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:53 PM
I want the front seats!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:11 PM
Seems someone is copying you orlen on colors of course.There again owners to cheap fix the car only worth a said price broken or fixed.Shaking head.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 8:34 AM
wow wood-grain dash & shifter panel in a cavalier. That can't be from the factory can it?

Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:21 AM
Yeah Spike.....and I am still trying to figure out what is going on with that steering wheel and horn button too???

Gotta remember they were still playing a lot of Disco Music in 1981 and 1982 when they first started building these cars....Hadn't even learned how to spike their hair quite yet!! Hahaa!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search