Does anyone need Dark Gray convertible carpet???? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does anyone need Dark Gray convertible carpet????
Monday, June 08, 2015 6:45 AM
I ordered Dark Gray for the 86 and did not like it after I got it. I should have gotten a sample. I ended up going with the original Dove Gray for the car and now this is sitting here. I ordered it with the extra mass-backing for extra soundproofing at a cost of 157.00 plus shipping. If anyone wants it I would sell it for 50.00 plus shipping. I can send a photo to you to see color if you want. Never been out of the box, I'd never get it back in. It is ACC Dark Gray.

Re: Does anyone need Dark Gray convertible carpet????
Tuesday, June 09, 2015 3:38 PM
Would grab it in a heartbeat if it were blue. Replaced both carpets on my verts over the last two years. Paid full price for the blue one and bought the brown one for about 1/2 price at closeout. The brown one was kind of cheap and had no backing (padding).

Sunday, March 06, 2016 3:30 PM
I still have this if anyone interested. Going out with spring cleaning.

Monday, March 07, 2016 3:00 PM
Try ebay. That is a great deal for a quality carpet.

Friday, March 11, 2016 6:08 AM
please send me a picture of your carpet. how much wil it cost to ship it? Thanks
Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:01 PM
It is still new in the box. If I take it out I will never get it back in. It is from stockinteriors.com ACC carpet, Dark Grey on their color chart. I picked the wrong one for my car. It has the mass backing for extra sound deadening which is a 53.00 option. !79.00 carpet. Shipping to me was 39.95. I will ship it for cost. Will have to weigh it at ups to see actual.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search