2 of a kind - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2 of a kind
Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:35 PM
lol, i have an 82 J2000 and an 82 Cimarron that sit side by side every day, will have to find a way to put more pics up...

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:26 PM
Wow!

Loving all the vintage Js....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:03 PM
Thanks Oren, I will pass on the "hi" to Daryl. I must say that the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America as well as the AACA willingly accept Chevrolets that are 25 years or older. The VCCA also places those vehicles that are 23 and 24 years old on "display" on the judging field so that members can see what is coming up in the next two years. First, and now second gen Cavaliers are eligible for judging, certification and tours. It was so cool to have both of them be right up there with a 1914 490 touring, a 36 town sedan, a 48 cabriolet, a 57 sport coupe, a 62 anniversary SS, and a 78 LT Camaro. You don't find that in too many clubs.
Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:43 AM
Here's three Cavaliers from a couple of years ago.

An 83 CS four door sedan, my 84 Convertible and Tom Stroup's 85 Convertible

Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:47 AM
Let me try this again, my 'puter is acting up this morning...Guess it needs a cup of coffee, LOL

Thursday, January 02, 2014 6:32 PM
Wanted to do a little update to this original post. I happened to speak to the fellow tonight at the local WalMart that owns the tired old black Hatchback I shot a photo of. I was very suprised to learn he has owned this old daily driver for 16 years!! I remembered many years ago I had been curious to know if he'd been interested in selling it - well, LoL, now I have a pretty good idea I'd been turned down! Makes me wonder just how many of these cute little ole cars are still out there going to work and bringing home the groceries? Pretty neat, huh.....

Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:54 PM
Well I can assure you that any of us who own a 1st gen typically do not just let go of something that is solid!!! Which is exactly why those of us here are well still on the site.Cool story to at least meet the owner.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:01 PM
maybe some day i can get a hatchback to put inbetween them and have 3 of a kind! did i mention i finnished the cavy? and i will pull that weed out just for Ron

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:04 PM

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:27 PM

4 of the 6 rollers, +2 w/o... Well... umm.... anything that bolts on lol
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:19 PM
John - have you considered painting the bezels on your Skyhawk black? You have more pics of that one?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search