Won't believe this.... - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Won't believe this....
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:26 PM
Ran across these photos of a fully louvered '86 Hatch at the Lynchburg Pick N Save.

This yard has a terrible reputation for treating customers very badly. These people make you empty out all your tool boxes and pouches and empty your pockets. Heard many a horror story. One fellow had the cops called on him for having a part in his tool box that he had checked in when he arrived. When he showed the check in mark on that part the authorities simply left. Another one was threatened with a phone call over a lawn mower part he had left in his box. Also one guy had to pay $12 for some spark plug wires he'd forgotten about in his box when he grabbed his tools for a yard run. Hope this enough said. If you go there you have been warned!

So beyond the above I couldn't believe they got in this. Where in the devil are all these Hatchbacks coming from around here? Had 2 in Roanoke the past year. These full louvers , well.....you just don't see them anymore. I bet the interior is in great shape because of them too!

Re: Won't believe this....
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:13 PM
god thats a beautiful hatch! the louvers are fantastic! There was a blue hatch out in the sticks close to a tire shop, I had the grand vision of turning it into a mini delorean from back to the future, but a couple years ago i noticed it was gone. Sigh, i'll keep my eyes open for another one
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:51 PM
Rust free too.....

Someone needs to save that hatch!

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 5:13 PM

That car is fantastic Orlen !

Thanks taking the time to share the pictures, I never see the window cover on the side, just wow!
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 5:22 PM
Well Orlen, by the way you are telling us, the place lives up to its name " Lynch"burg

Hang em High Auto Parts suits them better.............................

Doug in P.R.

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:02 AM
Wow - that's a sad pic of a survivor going to meet it's fate.

I haven't seen louvers like that in years - very cool.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 5:42 PM
SOMEONE with a Z needs those louvers. Looks like it has a sunroof if you look through the louver on drivers side.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search