86 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible in MI - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
86 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible in MI
Friday, September 04, 2015 6:37 PM
Found while trolling craigslist:

86 Sunbird for Sale

Re: 86 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible in MI
Friday, September 04, 2015 6:39 PM
How about i use the right link instead of the wheels I was looking at...

Sunbird - the real link

Saturday, September 05, 2015 2:56 PM
I'm looking at an 87, blue with black top. $600
Saturday, September 05, 2015 9:49 PM
Nice and some good feature's.However while there were multiple pics they were too far away on some not showing the real condition imo.In short asking price is not too out of line but,blemishes and the unknown from the underside,close up's in various area's would make a better sale point overall.All said based on said add with pics seen I see a 3 - 3.5k car maybe until I see the character lerking in the areas I would be concerned with.Nice find.

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:12 AM
Wednesday, September 09, 2015 8:30 PM
The 84 is not bad,at all.My only gripe (I know more complaining) is the engine bay has oil residue on the hood underside,and over all not very clean as I am a clean freak OCD style about things in general.The paint looks great,top and mild wear on the interior (but mine is worn too) so a 31 year old car that is expected.Price not far out of line,but under the hood should have had better attention to Cleanliness and repaint or refurbish the simple item's to add more value to the over condition.I have to say after all the work I did on my engine repaint,intake work,and tbi and a long list this stuff just drive's me crazy when I see a shiny car,but under the hood looks less than appealing.Picky I am on the DETAILS on the overall car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search