Selling My Cavalier Hatchback - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling My Cavalier Hatchback
Sunday, September 27, 2015 9:43 AM
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/62255/

Selling my 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier RS Hatchback

$1500 OBO

It can be driven home or possibly out of state. I have driven it daily for four years. Pics are up on a Craigslist ad. I have left more detailed information on the J-Body post.

I will admit I have not made too many posts here, but have searched the posts here over the years for advice.

I don't really *want* to see the car go, but I don't think it'd do well sitting in a garage six days a week.

1985 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan
2.0L I4 TBI OHV

Re: Selling My Cavalier Hatchback
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:48 PM
Damn id buy that if it was at least 600 miles closer lol. Why cant I find good deals like this around me.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:05 PM
Fly in and drive it home, flights can't be that much if you want it bad enough.

Or hope you find one for $1000 close to home and sink in another $1000 anyway.

That's how I'd be looking at it.
Monday, October 05, 2015 11:05 AM
Ha! Yea, I lucked out when I originally went searching for it, found it 100 miles away, but it was next to my wife's (girlfriend at the time) family. Literally a 5 minute drive at the time to check it out.

Not sure if it makes much difference, but lowered price to $1300 OBO. Haven't gotten many local bites (ie. not even to check it out).

The irony is... if I can't sell it for over a certain price I'll probably just keep her as a spare. I really just need the money to pay down the purchase/repair bill on the car I just bought.

1985 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan
2.0L I4 TBI OHV
Monday, October 05, 2015 10:49 PM
She could end up a show car...you never know!

Don't see those much up here in MI, and it makes me miss my RS. (was also and 87) .Just sucks timing wish, as I will be switching jobs soon, so I have to watch my p & Q's for a little. Otherwise, I'd send my aunt in Worth Forth to go get it....

They are fun, that is for sure!

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search