Selling most of my J bodys - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling most of my J bodys
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:38 AM
It is easier to post the link than to rewrite and do all the photos again. You can message me here for anymore info you may want too. http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/selling-most-of-my-j-bodys-t140242.html

Re: Selling most of my J bodys
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:45 AM
I didn't see any pictures of the 84 Turbo convertible. Is it auto or stick? What color?

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:57 AM
Hey Philip, I just bought it and am still debating selling it right this minute, I'll load some pics for you later today, I just left for work. It is white white top grey interior and auto.If you want to private message me your cell I'll text you some pics from my phone. Thanks, Roger.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:20 PM
I added some pics to the link at z24.com for you Phillip.
Attachments
102_5299.JPG (887k)

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:23 PM
Nice collection, rivals my own. Sorry to hear your parting with them. Good luck with the sales
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:29 PM
Thanks Aaron, I am keeping the 88 GT for my self, I can't go without any J bodys lol, if the white doesn't sell then it will stay in my garage for now.....no rush to sell that one
Attachments
102_5287.JPG (825k)

Saturday, April 01, 2017 11:40 AM
Pending payment, I think everything is sold.....except the Sunbird convertible, but I already started taking it apart to check out the exhaust leak. Thanks, Roger.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search