Rims - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rims
Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:22 PM
im doind a search for some things for my hatch this winter and came accross these rims.......i like them alot but don't know much about brands and susch...anyone know about this brand and wetaher the 17's will fit a firenza hatch? what do you think of the style....opinions? link if pic doesnt work

i need a sig!

Re: Rims
Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:22 PM
p.s they are ions.......

i need a sig!
Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:09 PM
I know some of the others have 16,17 or 18s they have run on the first gen Js.I think it may also depend on the tire size as far as the tire height not so the width.I know that 3rd gen wheels stock oem stuff will fit our cars for sure.I think 16s is standard for 3rd gen js.

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:24 PM
yea 16 is stock and these rims look like ls sport that why i like them but they ae all crome.....3rds gen whells are so expensive new, and the people selling them used have outrages prices 2... i would rather have a different brand thats brand new i think it would be more ecomonical lol......

i need a sig!
Friday, December 02, 2005 6:37 PM
yea those will fit no problem. i have 17x7 motegi wheels on my 86 z24 with 205/40/zr17 rubber, no rubbing issues. im actualy gonna go to 215/45/zr17 next year for a little better look. likewise, my buddy had 18x8" on his 87 z24 with 215/35/zr18 rubber, mind you he was on air.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:43 AM
sweet thanks!....anybody know about the brand ions?........are they a good brand?

i need a sig!
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:13 PM
new sig! lol and anyone know if that brands is good?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search