Budget 1st Gen body kits ? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Budget 1st Gen body kits ?
Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:20 PM
Hey guys

Does anybody know a source for low-buck body kits for 1st gens? I've found a few suppliers on the web, but 400 bucks per piece is going to add up real quick. The car just isnt worth putting a few grand into a custom body.

I dont have anything particular in mind, just something to personalize it a bit.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.

Re: Budget 1st Gen body kits ?
Sunday, February 26, 2006 10:19 PM
wow, you found a first gen body kit for sale, sweet.

no, there are no body kits still made, let alone cheap ones. about the only thing you can do is swap 2nd gen skirts onto the car. you could swap bumpers on, but it would require cutting the 1/4 pannels to make them fit, and even so wouldnt look to good.

what year and car are you talking about here???

Sunday, February 26, 2006 10:23 PM
i just saw your other post, and you were talking about a 91 sunbird. a 91 is a 2nd gen, so disregared that last post.

2nd gens have several kits, none of them cheap. you can swap a factory kit from a z24 or sunbird gt onto it without any issues.

Monday, February 27, 2006 3:22 PM
OK, thanks for the tips on both threads............and OOPPPSSSSSS on the gens . --its been a long time since I played with anything besides chrysler econo-buckets, just to keep them running more or less.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search