New Here! 87 Cav RS Vert owner - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Here! 87 Cav RS Vert owner
Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:59 AM
Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself here.

I'm from Ottawa Canada (JCOEast) I own a 1987 Cavalier RS Convertible. It is being completely restored/customized this winter. I am also swapping in a 3400 (which is being delivered Monday).

You can check out my progress pics here.

Comments Welcome!

Re: New Here! 87 Cav RS Vert owner
Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:27 AM
looks like a realy nice project. id love to completly go through my car the way you are, unfotunetly mines gotta be my daily driver, so i just gotta pick at it.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:03 PM
Welcome to . Looks like you're really taking yours down! Nice work on all the welding & body work. Looks top notch! Are you staying with the red color?

Best of luck with your 'vert.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:12 PM
Thanks for the compliments! It's a little bit of a secret as to what color I'm going, but no I won't be staying with red.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:55 PM
I was like holy crap with those floor pans! That car was eat up with some rust.I thank goodness my cav is SOLID no rust and glad u found the interest to preserve a first gen cav,kudos too U. GLad ur persuing this and welcome to the jbody first gen forum.Mines just a type 10 but have done a boat load on mine.Alrightly.

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:34 PM
Welcome aboard! I'ver got an '86 custom RS ragtop.....nice to know I'm not alone.....lol.......
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:36 AM
hey, hey what sssup , looking good can't wait to see it finish at the meet's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search