project interior, almost done - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
project interior, almost done
Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:54 PM
at first look, you would think that its pretty much a stock with some racing seats a wheel and some gauges. you would be right, except for the fact that it used to be grey.

im about 90% done swapping the black stuff in. it all started with the dash late last year, and finding some of the needed parts was tough. i got most of the parts from the falled dark obsession (abby87z24's car). the carpet is brand new from trim parts, i had to dye the seatbelts as 86 belts and 87+ belts are different. i have yet to find a black 5 speed console top that isnt broken, and i still gotta change the headliner and build a new gauge pillar, but other than that its done.

now onto the next project, finnishing the trunk.

Re: project interior, almost done
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:10 AM
looks awesome Sharkey.... your car will be the standard by which i measure my 87 hatch (paying for it and getting the title on either thursday or friday, and then picking her up sometime next week once she's registered and insured)

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:52 PM
there have been nicer first gens than mine. abby87z24's old car was wild. fabian (he is on v6z24 more) has a very nice car, allthough its not a daily driver, still a nice car.

i dont do anything for recognition or any sort of "status", i just do it to have something a bit different that makes people think a bit.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:44 AM
looking really nice man keep it up , i loev your ride

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:59 AM
sharkey wrote:there have been nicer first gens than mine. abby87z24's old car was wild. fabian (he is on v6z24 more) has a very nice car, allthough its not a daily driver, still a nice car.

i dont do anything for recognition or any sort of "status", i just do it to have something a bit different that makes people think a bit.

thats the thing though man, yours is simple and classy. Mucho respect for that.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:17 PM
Respect the sharkey for his knoldge and his car is hot as hell two.

Friday, May 19, 2006 8:19 AM
meh i guess the interrior looks alrite now you jus gotta find a top cover for the console:p

1st 1st gen on air.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search