parts for my 1988 Sunbird GT - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parts for my 1988 Sunbird GT
Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:08 AM
i have a 1988 sunbird GT and want to start working on performance upgrades. I cant seem to find any info on what actually fits the engine and its making me frustrated. So if any of you guys know of certain parts that would help increase my performance and you know that it will fit my car let me know! just if i got some general info on car parts that fit would be great. but to be more specific the first upgrade im looking for is a Cold Air Intake. it would be nice if there was one in the forums here for sale but there probably isn't. the only one i could find that looks like it would fit is this one http://www.jbodyperformance.com/new/PartDetails.php?partId=553&catId=553&catName=JP0553 i emailed them about it fitting the other night but ive never had to deal with their customer service before so i dont know how long it will take for them to get back to me or if they even will get back to me.

so if everyone who wants to could just contribute their knowledge on performance parts for my 1988 Sunbird GT that would be the BEST!!!

thanks,
zack

Re: parts for my 1988 Sunbird GT
Friday, November 10, 2006 6:30 PM
there isnt a cold air intake for a sunbird turbo......all I did with mine is put a custom K & N cone filter on the end up the small metal offset tube that comes off the turbo intake. ........plenty of air enters the bumber down low there......
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search