87 restify.....progress pics - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
87 restify.....progress pics
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:05 AM
Got my trunk almost finished....I'm probably gonna cover the rest in the same carpet, and paint the tire cover hold down black. I also picked up some new exhaust parts...hopefully that will be on soon, weather pending

Here's a link to my Cardomain....there's some pics of the engine rebuild up, but I still need to update it, cause the motors already in and running.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Re: 87 restify.....progress pics
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:49 PM
That carpet looks nice over the fiberboard stuff.Nothing like pouring lots of time into a project to see a very nice end result.Good luck with the continueing project my project awaits a currently unfinished NEW garage and new axles laying in my house here.? are u going to mount the amp flat or upright agianst the back seat,I assume u will do that just wondering.

Friday, January 26, 2007 5:43 AM
nice project , i would love to see more pics if you have any

Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:48 AM
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

1991 Chevy Cavalier

RAGE RED!
Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:52 AM
Ron Love wrote:That carpet looks nice over the fiberboard stuff.Nothing like pouring lots of time into a project to see a very nice end result.Good luck with the continueing project my project awaits a currently unfinished NEW garage and new axles laying in my house here.? are u going to mount the amp flat or upright agianst the back seat,I assume u will do that just wondering.[/quote

i beleieve thats a cd changer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search