Production #'s for 1984 turbo Sunbird Convertible.. - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Production #'s for 1984 turbo Sunbird Convertible..
Monday, March 26, 2007 4:20 PM
Just wondering how I could find out exactly how rare my 1984 Pontiac Sunbird Turbo Convert is?? and what it may be worth...Has only 34K original miles..I have owned it since 7K miles, always garaged, and in great condition other than rust in the drivers door bottom seam...It is Brown with brown top and interior, absolutely stunning combination..new timing chain and gear, new brakes, all power, windows, locks, seats etc..Needs an Ac charge!
Anyone interested? I have just brought it back to Massachusetts fro my Florida garage..
Peter

Re: Production #'s for 1984 turbo Sunbird Convertible..
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:35 PM
I tried to get a breakdown a few years ago fromthe pontiac archives for mine. At the time, they could only break it out by the number of convertibles produced that year. I thought it was like 2700 or something like that.

Yours must be awesome to see. I am restoring mine...

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:28 AM
Pics?

Monday, April 09, 2007 10:32 AM
I have a sheet from Pontiac that has production numbers for a few years though I forget if 84 is on there or not. If you want to email me directly at olzkng@aol.com tonight (in case I forget!) I can look it up for you. Otherwise you could look on Darkmuck's LT3 site since I scanned it and sent it to him a few years ago. I think the address is www.lt3.tk. Glad to see another turbo Sunbird is in Massachusetts, whereabouts are you?

Tony

Tony
1987 Sunbird GT turbo convert
Ported intake, Fiero 53 MM TB, 52 lb inj, ported and flowed head, tube header, Mitsu TD06, ARP rod
bolts/head studs, adj cam sprocket, 4" x 12" x 31" FMIC, Paxton AFPR, modified 125 trans/LSD
unit/3.42's, custom chip tuning, Alky Control Methanol injection
13.61 ET at 101.44 mph, 262 WHP/350WTQ

2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP roadster, 2.0 turbo w/GMPP exh, CAI and turbo upgrade, 290 hp/325 ft lbs

1969 Olds 442 convert
400 Eng, 200-4R trans, 3.73 posi, power everything, OAI

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search