84 2000 turbo diagrams? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
84 2000 turbo diagrams?
Friday, April 13, 2007 9:12 PM
Hi all,
Great website! I just picked up an 84 J2000 Sunbird Turbo convertible, but the previous owner had removed the turbo set up and put a standard exhaust manifold on it. I bought a manifold and turbo, but I don't have the intake pipe. I'm also wondering if I have all the turbo parts to put it back together, so does anyone know of a site with exploded views of the turbo set up?

Also, an aftermarket cd player was installed (dash not cut) so I'm wondering what other model cars from that era would fit this 84?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
THanks,
Jim

Re: 84 2000 turbo diagrams?
Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:44 PM
I can tell u that my chiltonsonline version does in fact show a COMPLETE breakdown of the turbo stuff. I just can't paste it here to send u a copy.I would have to copy it and save it and email it to u but I am not sure u could blow it up like I can online.IF ur interested in this check it out.It cost like 20 bux for the manual online but it is good FOREVER! I have haynes and chiltons books as well and they clearly do not have the ability to print off what u need and do show alot of pics of breakdown parts etc. http://www.chiltonsonline.com I love this and well worth the cash unless u find another source on the web that's free.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search