sunbird parts for sale... - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunbird parts for sale...
Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:54 PM
Parts for sale, from a sunbird with the 2.0L non-turbo motor... if you need more details, post here, or PM me, will get back to you ASAP... need it all gone!!! thanks

FOR SALE:

TBI intake manifold with TBI and injector, vacume lines, ect.
Ignition coil pack
Camshaft
Lifters
Lash caps
Cam followers
Cylinder head with valves, valve springs, ect.
Crankshaft
Rods
Pistons (standard size)
Pistons (0.030 over)
full intake will filter and MAP sensor
Exhaust manifold
Distributor w/ cap, and wires
5 speed Trans.
ECM (Computer)
Wiring Harness (some ground and other cables are cut, will repair for extra)
Driver seat (will need reapulstered)
Fuel pump
Water pump (used but VERY lightly... maybe 10 miles on it)
Oil pump
10 disc changer (universal)
Pioneer head unit
OEM sunbird head unit
OEM casette player
Full A/C system

Need anything else? ask... i probably have it and am getting rid of it

thanks, hope to get some of this stuff gone!!!!

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: sunbird parts for sale...
Monday, June 11, 2007 8:13 PM
Anyone??!! lol

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:57 PM
Does the AC work?

How much for the compressor?

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:33 PM
Do you have to part it out!?? Is there any way that you can sell the whole car (depending on what problems it has).?

Kevin
Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:54 AM
Would, but im selling these parts because theyre parts i dont need anymore, going to a high performance build, so these go, and the car will stay for my build, sorry

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:02 PM
I'm looking for a dash and center console. I don't need the cluster gauges. Any luck?
Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:31 PM
Ok, compressor is which part.. im not so good with the A/C system... and sorry i didnt see your message last time... and as for the center console and dash... i dont have one.. but i can get you one for $35 + shipping... kinda high.. but thats all i could find... also, by dash do you mean the front big peice, or do you need others?

Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:45 PM
I think we a talking about the same thing. By dash, I'm referring to the padded piece that spans from the driver to passenger side. The dash I have has a total of 7 vents: two vents on the drivers side, one in the center, and four on the passenger side. The one I have is cracked around the passenger speaker. I'm looking for a dash that isn't cracked.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:06 PM
Well, the one i have is going to have to go back in the car... i ripped the vynal off of it the other day, and im in the middle of fiberglassing it... sorry... but i could get you one, not sure how much it would be, but i can check if youd like me to?

Friday, September 21, 2007 3:20 PM
I would appreciate any help. It seems that salvage yards are simply crushing the cars because of scrap prices.
Friday, September 21, 2007 3:27 PM
Ok, i can check a price tomarrow on that front dash peice.. would you want that center console as well??

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:01 PM
Sorry, havent had time to get a price... but let me know if u need the center console!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:43 PM
Sorry for the delay. Up to my head in drywall dust... Yes, I am interested in the console. Do you have any pics? Is it in good condition (not cracked)

Thanks!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:09 PM
Its fine, Umm... i can get pics sometime within the next day or so, i have been kind of busy as well, but would you want it shipped? or would you want to pick it up?? Its not cracked, in good condition.. like i said, will get pics soon..

Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:07 AM
I appears that you are about 400 miles out (from your MySpace page). I guess shipping it would be OK. No rush...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:07 PM
do you have any tail lights and that center piece
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:47 PM
i have some to an 88 grand am if they fit? not sure.... and no center peice... i am looking for one myself... ill check my friends, he has a sunbird hes parting out as well... ill let ya know...

also, sorry about the dash, its been really busy.. ill get a price for it guarinteed the end of this week, if you want, i can ship the center console, its up to you, just shipping that would kill ya prolly..

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:53 PM
thanks
Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:38 PM
Hi I am interested in the cam followers and valve slash adjusters if you still have them.
Thanks Jake
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:28 PM
Yes, i still have them, they are used, but very lightly, there isnt many miles on them... make an offer.

front dash, sorry, the place i was going to call for them doesnt really have set hours, id say theyd sell it for around $35-$40 maybe, but ill make sure of it tomarrow, for sure.

Tail lights and ceter peice, same thing... sorry guys ill have prcies tomarrow, and hopefully get them posted tomarrow as well... hope your ok with that? thanks for your patients

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:33 PM
UPDATE

the following is sold:

10 disc changer
a/c system
intake mani. w/ injector (still have intake piping and all though)

have lots more parts now too, let me know what all ya need... all parts are for the 2.0 sunbird motors though.. thanks

Called about the tail lights and front dash peice, guy junked the sunbird last week sorry

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:29 AM
No problem. Thanks for checking.
Friday, November 09, 2007 12:44 PM
SOLD- a bunch of stuff lol... not sure what all i would still have really, just ask i will probably have it, sorry for the incoveiniance... hope this is ok.. thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search