Rare early 80s J Car finds and sales (1 Thread) - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rare early 80s J Car finds and sales (1 Thread)
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:37 PM
Guess what! I saw my first 1982-1983 Chevy Cavalier Wagon for sale! I will drive buy it tonight and jot down the details. This car is parked on busy Ventura Blvd here in Tarzana, California. What is odd is that the body is in immaculate shape and 26 years old. It seems to be going for $800. Having never been up close to a 1st generation wagon, I will take a look at this car and let you guys know what the for sale sign says. Unfortunately, if no one buys this wagon, it will probably be crushed as most Californians don't have a soft spot for the first Cavalier. I am almost positive this has to be the last 82-83 Cav Wagon left in this part of the San Fernando Valley. However, oddly enough I have actually spotted a few living 82-83 J bodies on the road here in one year of daily driving. One was an abandoned 82-83 Cav Coupe that was parked on my street and finally towed away 6 months later.

Re: Rare early 80s J Car finds and sales (1 Thread)
Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:34 PM
Well, I took a look at that 82-83 Cav Wagon. It has only 40,000 miles and the ower is asking $1200 for it! The car is virtually clean and spotless. The paint looks original. No name was left on the window. If any of you are seriously interested in this, I will give you a phone number I saw written on the window.

Also, a 1983 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe popped up for sale in Phoenix, Arizona for $750
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/563927871.html
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search