1.8 Turbo Intake Manifold - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1.8 Turbo Intake Manifold
Sunday, August 03, 2008 9:34 PM
So I am replacing my injectors and to get them outta there, I have to take of the siamese injector housings. I came to find out there is this clear gasket on there. Any ideas if I can still get those gaskets?

Ron?

Re: 1.8 Turbo Intake Manifold
Monday, August 04, 2008 5:36 PM
I replaced my injectors many years ago. I ended up going to AutoZone and picking up some DIY gasket. It has a paper like feel and you can carefully peel off an old gasket as a template. The material can be cut with a pair of scissors or exacto knife.
Re: 1.8 Turbo Intake Manifold
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:31 PM
Ok not knowing what ur gasket looked like,I did some homework on searches.Advance shows no parts avail.But auto zone shows! a intake manifold for ur 1.8 sohc FI 1984. The part # is MS 92074 u can verify if this is what urs looks like by going to http://www.autozone.com and see if this replicates what urs looks like.Worst case u can buy some gasket material as stated above and trace ur old one and cut it out.I am thinking the zone is the best bet ,unless I find another choice at this time(I am way tired ).When going to the zones site click on shopping and click say on external eng parts I think and it will alloy u to choose the yr,make etc to enter so when u look for parts its for ur application.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search