Check out this 85 Convertible! - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Check out this 85 Convertible!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:32 PM
I had to drop my truck off at the local Chevy dealer for some warranty work and a recall, and this was sitting on the showroom floor. Said someone traded it in on something new. It has 50k original miles, and was purchased from this dealer (when it was at a different location). I'm in no position to act, but I had to ask, and it isn't for sale...

Re: Check out this 85 Convertible!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:45 AM
Nice clean machine, and its a STICK! I wonder if it has the 2.8 or the 4 cylinder. Either way its sharp.

Thanks for snapping a pic!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:44 PM
That is awesome. Shame the engine callouts are missing.

I miss seeing these on the road...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:53 PM
It was a 4 cyl... I really wanted to pop the hood, sit in the car, etc, etc, but I was afraid to even touch it...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:26 PM
holly crap that is my twin minus the hard top! That car has the same interior and is a 4spd like mine.While it is missing the badging like mine it has a CL on both lhs/rhs front fenders umm.I would bet it was a 2.0 ohv .Now the whls are different being I have the alloy ones.The paint looks cherry compared to my weathered sunny (as I call mine).I have been too busy lately to work on mine being the work on my daily in the last 2wks like new shocks f/r,new slave cyldr,new blower motor,new wiper motor and as of today a coolant flush new upper/lower rad hoses and thermo,and rad cap.My daily is a 87 mazda b2200 cabplus pu I bought new in march of 87 with 188,000.Unrelatd to the topic but explains why sunny is garaged and waiting.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search