86 bird gt turbo - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
86 bird gt turbo
Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:49 AM
Hey guys, been awhile since I've been on here. I have a 86 sunbird GT turbo 4 spd that I'm willing to sell or possible part out. The car still runs great and was a daily driver for 2 yrs with no problems. I parked her about a yr ago. I'll try to post some pics later today. Engine runs great and will start, still pulls hard and will still scare your moms accord away I did top end rebuild about 5,000 miles ago. Blocked off oem block heater, replaced all hoses and connections. Has orignal turbo, leaks a little oil first few minutes of driving but will stop, will spool 10-12 psi. Needs new clutch slave cylinder and brake work. Body is in OK shape. No major dings, does have rust( redneck weight deduction) underneath and rust holes on quarter behind drivers door. All glass is in good shape. The car has no interior, carpets and panels have been gutted for weight. I prefer not to part out the engine since it's in good shape but will part some body parts. I have the title for it also, if anyone is interested send me a offer. It is located in south Texas.

Thanks,
George
Email: jorgebishop0420@yahoo.com

Re: 86 bird gt turbo
Monday, January 19, 2009 6:18 PM
I'm havin problems postin pics, if anyone wants to see the car email me

Jorgebishop0420@yahoo.com
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:12 PM
Is that a 1.8 or 2.0? I'd really love to add a turbo to my T-Type... Where in Texas? any idea what you want for it?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:52 PM
The engine in this car runs great. Drove it every day for 2 yes, only left me stranded once, due to bad ignition coil. Carbid located in Victoria. I'll take $750.00 O.B.O. I can even rent you a tow dolly really cheap to get it home too! If you want pictures of the engine let me know your email addy
Friday, January 23, 2009 4:20 PM
Tried to email you at the address listed in your profile, but it didn't go through... Can you send some pix to the email in my profile... of the engine and car, please?
Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:00 PM
Hey there isn't a email addy on your profile. You can try mine again
Jorgebishop0420@yahoo.com
Monday, January 26, 2009 4:33 PM
Did you get my email? If not I added my email address to my profile. Sorry, thought it was there already...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search