FREE new parts for Olsmobile Firenza - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FREE new parts for Olsmobile Firenza
Friday, December 10, 2010 3:14 PM
Can't seem to find how to post and ad as a new member but I'm not going to be bothered since the items I'm giving are free and local pickups only in Montreal Canada. Moderators, please move the thread to where it's appropriate.

I'm cleaning the garage and need these out ASAP

I have a set of brand new in the box never used 13" hubcaps for an Oldsmobile Firenza (or any other with 13" wheels. The locks as well as the special nuts and the wrench as well as the Olds emblems all new as well and FREE. Those cost me $1200 at Plaza Chvy Olds back in 1988 and never installed.

I also have 1 brand new still in the box standard Firenza hub cap. FREE and was paid $100 back in 1988

I also have a driver side silver used mirror for a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera FREE

4 hubcaps for Buick Century limited wire spokes with 3 covers only (no locks)
4 Wire spoke hubcaps for a 1986 Olsmobile Cutlass Ciera (no locks or hardware
1 Genuine GM gas tank gasket brand new still in the original package

Cars were sold ages ago but the parts

I have some other pars laying around as well I guess I'll update the list

Local pickups only please

Re: FREE new parts for Olsmobile Firenza
Friday, December 10, 2010 9:16 PM
This is the correct location for the parts u are unloading.Most of the other forums are more geared at the gens.I am sure someone here in this forum may have a interest.I have a cav so, I do not need anything u listed yet.Cool stuff tho.esp new.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:29 AM
Thanks Ron, I need to unload these really soon (like immediately) and don't feel like throwing them out with the garbage
Is your car a 1987 Cavalier RS by any chance?
Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:31 AM
By the way those caps could work for the Buick Skylark and Pontiac but you need to buy the appropriate emblem covers for them since mine have the Olsdmobile emblem
Monday, December 13, 2010 8:43 PM
It is a 1985 type10 cl. I have a page on cardomain under the name ronsoldcav.All the things I done to it.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 5:32 PM
do you have the 2 front fenders and the hood hinges?i'm looking for those parts and it's hard to find them.
Sunday, March 20, 2011 8:51 PM
Nope, the car was scrapped back in 1992
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search