where are all the first gen Z's at? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where are all the first gen Z's at?
Monday, March 14, 2011 5:11 PM
I picked up a 1987 z24 cavalier for $400. Body is in decent shape with a few lite rust spots. Only has 76,000 miles on it been hell finding parts for it interior wise. Anybody have any parts?

Re: where are all the first gen Z's at?
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:15 PM
Sweet find - post some pics please

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:48 PM
Working on it havent had any luck uploading pics yet
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:41 PM
Post the parts you need too. I have red cloth sunbird interior if that'll help any...
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:20 PM
My interior is grey so that wouldnt work but thanks anyway. I wonder if the seats are the same as a regular cavalier. I am looking for a set of seats and a center console even a trim piece the ashtray sides into. And also goes around the radio must be in very nice shape.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:00 PM
Have a pic of ny cavalier up if u want to check it out
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:11 PM
Well using photo bucket,or cardomain are what I use.Just make sure when u come here and want to show the pic USE these [IMG] this will be first then http:// ------------------ then at the end of your link [/IMG]. Then type what ever you want to say and please use the preview buttom bottom of page so you can make sure the link shows the pic and your info of what you said.If a X pops up and no pic u did not insert the above correct or did not save,copy from your other source correct under the properties, etc.I sure hope this makes sense or you know this already and other issues are the cause.Just got the impression you have not posted pics here,but have elsewhere.Idk

Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:03 PM
Hey, Dale, that is the exact kind (and color) I had so many years ago. But I took that nasty orange stripe off the ground effects...looks real nice all red. Great find. Just let me know if you ever want to sell it, I call first dibs

Joel

Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:23 PM
U are about the 4th person to tell me they would be interested if i would sell it. No plans on selling it though i want to restore it actually. I have put a bit of work into it since i bought it. Replaced most of the exhust, new brake shoes, redid the headliner and the sunvisors, new sunroof weatherstripping, had to rewire the digital dash lately seen doing work on the interior then i can find the donor parts but their aint many left in junkyards
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search