84 Keyless and Trunk Pop - solidly in the 1990s - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
84 Keyless and Trunk Pop - solidly in the 1990s
Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:52 AM
I can't be the only one to have this option now, but I finally got around to connecting the trunk-pop on the sunbird to the avital alarm. I told myself I would do this after I got the code-alarm installed back in 93. So my car is now solidly in the 90s technology wise

Coming together one piece at a time...

Re: 84 Keyless and Trunk Pop - solidly in the 1990s
Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:41 AM
Still got the push button in the glove box, but I did add a hidden pop button under the drivers side dash that is always live. Pure 70's "technology".

Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:03 PM
Thats a good idea

Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:13 PM
I have some serious technology on sunny it is just a KEY!That is good paul that at least you did get it squared away and I am keeping my top secret way to the trunk access a mystery.

Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:33 PM
http://www.amazon.com/AutoLoc-12418-UltraTouch-Invisible-Switch/dp/B005333CLI

Get that you can install it anywhere, window, quarter panel, it is completely invisible. That is what I am installing on my z. I am going to put it on the rear side windows for my front doors once I shave my handles and under my spoiler to pop my trunk.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Friday, July 13, 2012 5:49 AM
Rob - that looks cool.

Remember in the early 90s when the top of the line Viper alarms used to actually speak and say "Stand back ! Protected by Viper". I hated those. But it just seems so funny now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search