GM Employee Car Show - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Employee Car Show
Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:06 AM
Some pics from the GM Employee Car show in Warren. My Sunbird is in two of the pictures. I thought I would share

2012 GM Employee Car Show

Re: GM Employee Car Show
Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:05 AM
Where exactly was that off VanDyke? I would have gone had I known about it.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:13 PM
You lucky dog!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:34 PM
Jason-

It was at the Tech Center between 12 and 13 mile roads on Van Dyke. They do it almost every year around this time. No lunch deal this year though

Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:52 PM
It was just north of teh VEC (blue building off of Van Dyke).

Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:57 PM
Ahh. ok./

Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:43 PM
I checked some of the many pics and some super nice rides there.I hope at some point to be able to share my ride once I get it more to where I want it.Nice share paul and when I have more time will check all the pics.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:26 PM
Nice pics!

Guess this means you're a GM employee.. Amazed I have not seen this car yet....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Friday, July 27, 2012 10:43 AM
Not GM employee yet, but there may be something in the works for a bunch of us . I hired in with EDS, they in turn were swallowed up by HP a few years back.

Friday, July 27, 2012 3:26 PM
You guys hoping to move into the new data center at teh north end of the Cadillac building?

Friday, July 27, 2012 4:10 PM
Right now I split my time between #31E at MPG and the 7k building in Warren. We are starting to move to the south part of Cadillac, but the new north end is probably the final destination.

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:54 PM
The data centers are HUGE. I just transferred to the data center job. Hopefully GM likes the work we are doing and the company I work for can get some more phases of the job.

Friday, July 27, 2012 9:55 PM
Paul94Z28 wrote:Not GM employee yet, but there may be something in the works for a bunch of us . I hired in with EDS, they in turn were swallowed up by HP a few years back.

Cool! Hope so...

Small world, dad used to work for EDS too....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:50 AM
It is amazing how big EDS used to be in this area - 7 full buildings just in Troy at one point. Now we can barely fill the Pontiac North (former TPC North/PPC North) building on South boulevard in Pontiac.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:58 AM
Thanks Paul for sharing the link. By the way, two cars at the latest SEMA show might make some fan boys happy. A supercharged CR-Z was displayed by Honda's performance division and a supercharged FR-S, with a supercharger by Toyota, was recently revealed at the event. You can read more here: Which Car to Buy.

Here's also a photo from the SEMA show:

”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search