map sensor location - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
map sensor location
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:27 PM
hello does anyone know the location of the map sensor on a 86 v-6
i can not find it for the life of me.

Re: map sensor location
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:57 PM
ok found out with allot more research the 86 doesnt have a map but instead uses the maf sensor
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:22 PM
Well I see your NEW here! Welcome to the site and just keep posting on this post for questions and if you need some hard to find parts.I go junkyarding when I can but not as much lately,too busy.However just read some of the OLD post and see some of the things done,asked,and requested if the search button does not help.And also if you have any maintenance questions post them HERE in the 1st gen forum most do not understand the (1st gens are way different) and isolating issues that do not fit what most have the 3rd gen stuff.I have a thread here for finding parts under the title pull a part finds cool stuff or something to that degree and do have a small stock pile of odd and ends.I have a 1985 type 10 cavalier,2.0 ohv with a 4spd manual and owned since 1998 and bought it from my sister who had it from 1990-1998 she was the 2nd owner and just keep restoring it.I will end it here and WELCOME again!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:21 PM
thanks ron will do.
the car hasnt been tagged in 11 years, i have the top end torn down right now to fix fuel leaks
and to get rid of all the mouse piss.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search