Sway Bar--need pic - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sway Bar--need pic
Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:26 AM
Can someone post a pic of the rear sway bar while it is installed on the car? I got one and will be putting it on soon, so a pic will help. Thanks.

Re: Sway Bar--need pic
Saturday, May 18, 2013 10:44 PM
Paul has his done and is in one of his threads here.I have one too but,waiting to do my rear end finish resto work before I install plus need to order 4 new 19mm bushings to reinstall once done.I am almost done on the nephews civic so I can finally work on my OWN stuff.Worthless in the help area here since I have not a pic to share.If you do not have NEW bushings order them.

Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:03 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=28&i=12800&t=12800 You have to go to the 2nd page of pauls pics to see a partial pic.Idk maybe he can snap one from several angles being his is red and easy to see.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:26 PM

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:48 PM
looks clean under there

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:10 PM
Really not too bad for a New England car with 170K on it. Also considering the old motor used to leak oil and then there was the time my oil pressure switch let go an I got about 6 quarts of oil (had to keep adding oil to get it home) over the underside of it. It also helps that the car has not seen winter since 1986.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:36 PM
John been there with the oil pressure switch blowing oil all OVER under the car.People don't think those go bad like so,but I can attest mine was draining oil so bad out of the rubber end it got on the exhaust and smoked some kind of stupid down the hwy.I lost two qrts and got to a exit with a garage and holy crap they had the correct oil press sender for my car! I lucked out,but had to pressure wash the underside and I did double check the part they sold me and it WAS the correct one(imagine the luck there).And any one wondering the oil pressure sender has the two wire plug and usually has the rubber end covering it unlike the oil pressure dummy light one wire directly beside it on the 2.0 engines.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:59 AM
These pics are great--will really help!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search