Lordstown - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lordstown
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:55 AM
So I drove by Lordstown for the first time in my life on the way back from DC. Funny that it is not (really) that far away and I have never been by there.

Neat Stuff - Happy Birthplace to most if not al of our J's

Re: Lordstown
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:06 PM
Very Cool! I have owned and driven a number of cars that rolled off that line, not just J body cars. My 69 400 Firebird was built there too..

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:25 PM
Just had our Quaker City Hbody meet there in June, one of the members stopped and took a pic............

Doug in P.R.
Attachments
gopr1085.jpg (433k)

92 Pontiac Sunbird LE, 2.0, AT, Red / Black with Grey 155K miles. Hurricane Maria Survivor ! ( It takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! ).....in Salinas, Puerto Rico!

Thursday, July 16, 2015 3:40 PM
Sweet!

Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:47 PM
It would be cool to have a pic of where your car was originally made.I doubt I will ever drive the old sunny those kind of miles,but just the historical part is awesome.

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:53 AM
So where is Lordstown - Ohio? - and did it make ALL the J bodies? I thought I read somewhere that the Skyhawks - or some, anyway - were made in Kansas City.
Friday, July 17, 2015 1:11 PM
It is in Ohio, the Hawks were made in Missouri.
Sunday, July 19, 2015 9:21 AM
Here's a drive-through of the Missouri plant. The guy who filmed this says it produced Skyhawks, Cavs and Firenzas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJshVrZaZNs
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search