For those of you in Virginia - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For those of you in Virginia
Friday, November 13, 2015 7:02 AM
Hello guys, just figured I'd let those of you in Virginia know that there is an 86 Z24 sitting in Estes Auto (1 877 616 4900), the gentleman I delt with is named Terry and was just a pleasure to deal with, he packed and sent me my parts in 2 days and everything went very smoothly. He said that they haven't had the car very long so it is pretty complete ( minus the Digital dash I just scored from him ) If I was closer I'd go and strip the car but I can't so maybe on of you can benefit from it! It shows that it only had 80,000 miles too! Good luck, Roger.

Re: For those of you in Virginia
Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:51 AM
Great to know that there are still parts out there and where they are!

Someone on here must be looking for something.

Monday, November 16, 2015 11:51 AM
Is that place a U Pull it, or do they get what you ask for off the car?
Monday, November 16, 2015 12:25 PM
Wayne Schiff wrote:Is that place a U Pull it, or do they get what you ask for off the car?
I believe you can go in their yard and pull your own parts, from what Terry told me it is him and two other guys that run the place. I simply called him and asked about a part for my z24 and he had it and said he could ship it to me, so that is how my transaction happened with them. Terry was a very nice gentleman to deal with on the phone though I'm sure he would ship you whatever you needed.
Monday, November 16, 2015 12:27 PM
84conv wrote:Great to know that there are still parts out there and where they are!

Someone on here must be looking for something.
I hope it can help someone out, if I had the money I would have them pulled the bumpers and the ground effects off of the car and ship them to me just so I could keep them for myself.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search