84 Sunbird Top Relay Connector to Pump - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
84 Sunbird Top Relay Connector to Pump
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:33 PM
Where can these electrical connectors - male & female - be purchased ? I am told they are unique to J-body cars. Please respond via email.
ronmatthews@knology.net

Re: 84 Sunbird Top Relay Connector to Pump
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 8:28 PM
First welcome to the site.I would like to say we here share a wealth of information to the 1st gen forum.However you need to be very specific as to the component you are asking a question in reference to.I know you said the (above) subject but a relay to pump.That could mean two very different components.Do you the convertible top relay to the pump OR the relay say to the fuel pump.Your subject needs to be as accurate as possible so you get the best response.I personally will reply to any post asking questions with as much information as possible and picture's if needed to give a new member or old the most accurate answer.As for posting a question and asking any member to send to a email is well annoying!!! If you joined the site become a routine visitor to comment or not on any subject.Trust me you have a 32 year old car and we focus our attention to these unlike any auto store or really any other Jbody site specific to the 1st gens.Please DO not take this as rude,I just find soley joining a website to get 1 question asked and then leave is most irritating especially when the response should be to a email address.I would gladly try to address your issue or some of the other members who have some very detailed information as well if you would just come to revisit the website and get your response.If in any way this seems (hostile) or annoyed please EXCUSE this it is soley meant to help you in the long run as your car could have other problems along the way and you will come back and ask other questions in the future.I do welcome you to the site and the more details to your specific problem would very much appreciated as to what is not working properly and our FAMILY here will step in and make this problem sooo easy or simplier.Please share the details and pictures if you have them of your car as I know I would like to see it.This post is not to be disrespectable or not helpful in any way.

Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:36 AM
Post a pic and we will see what we can do...

Monday, January 18, 2016 4:35 PM
Do you need at the pump, or at the relay?
Monday, January 18, 2016 7:30 PM
Hi Ron Mathews,

I do have a source for vert parts (used) if I know exactly what it is you are looking for.

John

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search