!984 Cavalier on ebay - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: !984 Cavalier on ebay
Saturday, November 25, 2017 6:37 PM
A close read of the Auction description leads me to suspect the seller is a flipper or a car dealer. Not that it matters a great deal to some folks, but the seller has no emotional attachment to this vehicle and will simply take their profit and devil-may-care to the Convertible's future.

A further check to see what this seller has else for sale revealed '03 Harley, '02 Hummer H2, and 2 Commercial Freezers. Sounds more like a flipper to me.

One soul wrote recently - "It is perfectly legal for someone to make money" Yet it saddens me to see people with deep pockets make a quick deal with a sentimental seller , then just to do a few quick repairs and dump off to the person willing to give up the most profits. Maybe no one agrees with me, but it seems to me a car that might have been given TLC over the life of it deserves better.

Also I might add one last comment worthy of mention. While this seller claims this car to be a 2 owner that has been gently owned and cared for, there needs to be proof to back up those claims. When dealing with a flipper - expect every sale to come with an extra special story. It is called "Embellishment". Just remember - there are lies and Damn lies. Ever ran across an honest car salesman??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search