hatchback z24 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hatchback z24
Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:25 PM

Re: hatchback z24
Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:26 PM
$200 thats it I'd so pick that up if it wasnt so far You definatly dont see them everyday, there so rare, I forget how many were made but it wasnt much, the only thing wrong with it is its auto but thats not hard to change
<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:39 PM
Around 4000 were made in '87, don't know how many were made in '86. It looked pretty clean, but the pictures were too dark to make out much. If I were closer, I'd bid just to have a parts car for my son. <br>

(need '87 Z24 hood)
Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:26 PM
Today was a weird day, lol I saw a red 87ish Z24 (auto) with a Z24 hood parked outside my house today, then on my way home from work I saw a black 87ish Z24 hatch drive by me, but it wasn't taken care of very well. The rear bumper was sitting so low and the front was still relativley stock positionthat car had the worst rear spings I'd ever seen, the bumper almost touched the ground, I wouldn't doubt it if it did on hard acceleration, lol
I told my friend about it and he said he sees it around all the time and its a 5 speed, I wanna steal it from the kid and fix it, lol
<br>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:56 PM
Dammit i can't believe i missed that!! $330???? I woulda been all over it!!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:19 AM
I see one everyday, Its in my garage

Amazingly enough, when i bought mine it only had 23,000 miles on it, I bought it last june. Its a show car for now, maybe a daily driver sooner or later.

~Andy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search