Factory Z rims - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Factory Z rims
Saturday, April 29, 2006 4:53 AM
Does anyone have a set of good factory Z rims? I am trying to do something different with my 01, and I think a set of old style Z rims color matched to my car would look way different. If anyone has some just email me or hit me back on this post. I am at Fort Riley Kansas.

Holy Burnt pistons Batman...we used too much NOS!

Re: Factory Z rims
Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:56 AM
I'm actually looking for a set of these in NEW condition also. I checked with the dealer, and they were a reasonable $450 per wheel (what I expected), but they couldnt seem to locate any for me, which is confusing.

Mike

Saturday, April 29, 2006 12:17 PM
have you tried eBay? no one's going to be allowed to sell them to you through this particular part of the forum...this thread will end up locked and moved tothe moderator's section.

i managed to get my stock Z wheels through eBay...and mine weren't the gheyass checkerboards. you could also try www.car-part.com

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Buy my iBook!
Saturday, April 29, 2006 5:58 PM
gay ass checkerd ones are sencond gen...i think sec gen only or late first gen....the best wheels are the oldsmobile rally wheels.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:11 PM
Http://www.wheelcolision.com/chevy4.htm try this site for what ur looking for there are so many just do a google search for 1st gen cav wheels and find the best price.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:23 AM
Ylime wrote:gay ass checkerd ones are sencond gen...i think sec gen only or late first gen....the best wheels are the oldsmobile rally wheels.

thanks for the clarification. i knew scruf's vert had checkerboards, but i couldn't recall if first gens had them as well.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Buy my iBook!
Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:51 AM
like these?....

Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:48 AM
I know that nobody can sell them in here, but if you have a set and are close to NE Kansas, give me a shout on my email(see profile). I have 2 mini choppers I'd be willing to trade. Yes, horner, the ones on the blue z are the ones I'm looking for, I like the ones on Ron's car too. I will try the links thanks guys.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 3:15 PM
crap to bad your so far thats a parts car i picked up...lol

Friday, May 05, 2006 7:36 PM
I found a doner car for rims, but unfortunately it's in the abandoned vehicle lot on post here, and I would have to bid on the car at the auction this summer. It would be a great deal, it's a fastback 1st gen Z24 and looks to be in good shape too. Well thanks for all the help, later.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search