maybe getthing new parts (valance and spoiler) - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
maybe getthing new parts (valance and spoiler)
Monday, January 22, 2007 5:06 AM
This guy has accepted my offer for is valance and spoiler, I’m getting price for shipping , good deal to, I may get some prices to get replica's of that spare lip

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/forhiddentears/mr%20bastard/

And the rear spoiler is the original z24, just what I really need to complete my restoration.
anyway I just thought I would share .

Re: maybe getthing new parts (valance and spoiler)
Monday, January 22, 2007 6:47 PM
I need that rear bumper, lol

Monday, January 22, 2007 8:38 PM
Nice find on the trim parts. Those are getting harder to find all the time!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:53 PM
I would highly recommend putting some blocks under those tire the more clearance u have between the ground and the car helps prevent moisture from making more rust.Or at least some 12x12 cement pads work great.Nice find on parts too.

Friday, January 26, 2007 4:33 AM
Ron Love wrote:I would highly recommend putting some blocks under those tire the more clearance u have between the ground and the car helps prevent moisture from making more rust.Or at least some 12x12 cement pads work great.Nice find on parts too.

I really dont think hes buying the car, you kinda jumped the gun on the advice there. hes just getting the spoiler and front valence.

Friday, January 26, 2007 5:42 AM
Quote:

Ron Love wrote:

I would highly recommend putting some blocks under those tire the more clearance u have between the ground and the car helps prevent moisture from making more rust.Or at least some 12x12 cement pads work great.Nice find on parts too.
Quote:

I really dont think hes buying the car, you kinda jumped the gun on the advice there. hes just getting the spoiler and front valence.

and that would be right, i'm only getthing the valance and the rear deck spoiler.

Hatch, see nirvana. in the buy or sell of v6z24.com, i'm sure he will sell you that rear bumber for cheap.

Monday, February 05, 2007 1:02 PM
alright , i don't really need that valance ,but the guy will only sale the spoiler has a pare with the valance , so how mush would you guy's pay for that valance,

see my point is this i want a idear of what i could get for it then i know ow much that spoiler would really cost me .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search