1987 Cimarron parts car for sale. - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1987 Cimarron parts car for sale.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:25 PM
I sold my 1986 Cimarron so I no longer need the 1987 parts car.

It has the analog instrument panel. The grille, lights etc. are the same for 1986, 1987 and 1988. Slick up any 1981-1986 J-Body with a Cadillac nose! The doors are all good, all good glass. Bumpers are good but no rubber bumper ends. Taillights are good, fit 86-88 Cimarron. I was going to replace the 1985 nose on my 86 so the front fenders and grille + header are off the 87. The hood is stripped and primered, header partially stripped.

The transmission is good. The engine runs (I put new spark plugs in and changed the oil and filter) but has a noise. It has two 13" 'turbine' aluminum Cimarron wheels. It can be driven onto a trailer.

The car is located in Weiser, Idaho. My cellphone # 208-550-1535

"What is it about pyromania and civil insurrection?" she wondered. "Can't anyone stage a riot without bringing the matches?" Major Serafina Palacios, Imperial Marines

Re: 1987 Cimarron parts car for sale.
Monday, August 25, 2008 5:19 AM
If you were closer, I would buy your car. I live in Welland, Ontario, near Niagara Falls, a 2000+ mile drive. I do need a driver's tail light. Any chance you would part the tail light out and ship. Check my web site to see pics of my 86 Cimarron. Check the odometer pic. Any way you can help me out?

Thanks
Anthony (iron1951)
Thursday, August 28, 2008 7:14 AM
Any chance of seeing a pic of the gauge panel. I've heard they're similar in layout to 89 cavalier vl's. I've been thinking about either going with a Cimmaron analog gauge cluster if it'd work or a set of Autometer Black Series II. I'm sick of the @!#$ idiot lights.

Friday, July 02, 2010 11:18 PM
would u part it out....if so email me at: charlesbowlingiii@hotmail.com...thank u

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3062549

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:30 PM
This thread is 2 years old.

Welcome to the site, but please use common sense when responding to posts.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:10 PM
its fine. they already sent me an email. i was a little to late...oh and i now notice the date...its hard to see the dates on my phone. lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3062549

Monday, September 05, 2011 1:14 AM
The pic is apparently of Charles Bowling's Cimarron. I ended up giving the car away to someone who needed a parts car to keep his mother's Cimarron going.

Time for the mods to lock this old thread, eh?

"What is it about pyromania and civil insurrection?" she wondered. "Can't anyone stage a riot without bringing the matches?" Major Serafina Palacios, Imperial Marines
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search