quick question - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
quick question
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:31 PM
hey guys and girls.my question is a friend of mine no a guy that has a 92 cavi for sale.i haven't had time to go look at it but he said that it has alloys wheels on in not after-market but stock.so im just wondering if its a z24 or not.he said the the car was all one color .its all blue.he said the wheels have a swirl in them so im thinking z24.don't no much about the 2 gens so any info will help.i no i need to go look for myself lol but Ive been so busy.thanks guys!!!

Re: quick question
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:09 PM
that sounds like a Ph2 Z...ask him if it has a kit on it...if it does...its a Z...but given that description id say Ph2...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:45 PM
if he said all blue that probably means that the bumpers are blue instead of the regular cavaliers which are black, so it's probable phase2 z24
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:17 PM
thanks guys.i hope so he only wants 300 for it and all it needs is a fuel-pump.i also have a 96 jbody .but i want to of them lol.anyway im hoping its a z.i cant think of anything else it could be.i did ask him about a kit and he said it didn't look like it had one thats why i was asking the question.i don't see how you could miss it if it does have 1.o well ill let you guys no this weekend ima go take a look at it.thanks for yalls info!!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005 2:57 AM
sup guys.well i went and looked at the car and omg.crappy.it needs so much damn work.plus the lied and said it only had 89000 miles on it has 140000 miles lol.the inside smelled like death/windshield cracked/tires bad/fuel pump/i mean every damn thing was messed up on there.just thought i would let you guys no!!!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005 4:28 AM
damn, that's messed up... but sorta one of those things you come to expect outta people and older cars. they'll play it off as they're not really sure about a lot of thing about it only for you to find out cause they didn't wanna come straight out and be like... ''eh, it's a piece of crap, so wanna buy it?". just watch yourself man.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:33 PM
lol i no right and then he calls me 2day tellin me that i can get it for a lil less then he asking.i was like look guy u lied so peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search