Eibachs - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibachs
Friday, February 25, 2005 11:56 AM
anyone know where I can get a set of Eibach springs for my 89 bird? preferably new. best prices?

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Re: Eibachs
Friday, February 25, 2005 5:50 PM
check out one of the 2 stickies at the top of the page

Friday, February 25, 2005 6:19 PM
yeah, I know, but I'm asking where I can find a new set for the best price. all the sticky lists are the type and specs. The best place I've found is an online Eibach dealer for $251.28 (USD). so I wondered if anyone knew or used somewhere cheaper etc. I try not to ask questions I know are in the sticky

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:24 PM
$250 is about what you will pay anywhere you go. I think the MSRP is like $249 or something.

Friday, February 25, 2005 10:24 PM
thanks james... I figured as much. it never hurts to ask and see if anyone had any inside tip off. on that same token, where'd you get your pro-kit and what'd you pay for the set, by chance?

Saturday, February 26, 2005 9:30 AM
You should try to get on the canuck motorsports performance springs group buy on www.V6z24.com , the springs will be comparable to the eibachs at a cheaper price.
Here is a link to the thread.
http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/viewtopic.php?t=60925
Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:36 AM
I scanned over the thread. thanks for shooting me over there, but I'm looking for both the drop and performance that eibach provides. I realize the cost is an eye catcher and I'm all for prototyping and group buys in order to get more options out there for us. but eibach's got my vote for best overall springs out there. I wish I could find the sportline kit that they make for our cars instead of the pro-kit, but the pro-kit is still excellent. Good luck launching that GB off the ground.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:24 PM
weeeeee! do enough research and you're sure to hit something better. I found them for $233.83 (USD) which will save me a grand total of $17.45... hehe... considering my KYB shocks will be about $30 apiece, I'd say that's a lot!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search