ph 2 z guage overlay - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ph 2 z guage overlay
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:13 PM
I got inspired to do an over lay for my car,.. and spent all night working on it.

I finished it not too long ago,... still need to test fit and tweak it a little,.. but tell me what you guys think?

Another proud Jspeed Member
www.jspeed.ca

Re: ph 2 z guage overlay
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:16 PM
I like it. Can u change the backround on it?

When in doupt, grub.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:31 PM
yeah i sure can,... I just happen to like that one

www.jspeed.ca
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:51 AM
What else can you do?

When in doupt, grub.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:04 PM
The one I did was damn near perfect... only the center holes for the guages were off only by millimeters

Just so you guys know,.. the light from behind isn't even,..it'll only look good in the day,... unless you take out the back lighting and put a light in front,.. oh anf you'll need some spray adhesive to stick it too the guages. (spray the back of the template lightly!!!

Be careful with them,.. take note at where your gas is,.. probably should fill it to the top.
I buggered my oil pressure,.. the whole shaft came out,.. still kinda works.

What I did to 'zero' the needles,.. is I put the cluster back in without the needles,... and put the needles back in,.. with the key in the on position (not started) - everything is 'zero'd' except the fuel,.. oh and the car should be cold too,.. I still dunno if my temp guage is working :?

I guess we'll find out and see,... but anyways,.. I'm gonna take it all apart again and try another scheme,.. I did try the blue,.. then I made a black one,... not sure which one I like better :wink:

www.jspeed.ca
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search