time for a new front end. - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
time for a new front end.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:40 PM
I went offroading in a snow bank trying to get to college, so now my front bumper needs replacing, no matter what. I also need a new front fender (z24) so if anyone can give me a hand with that.

I really like the onderground survivor front bumper, but im really worried about fitment. I dont have too much money to fix the imperfections if there are many. I also like the diza front bumper, but again with imperfections.

This is for a 91 z24. anyone know which company id have the best shot with? Or a cheap place to buy a stock front fender.. two if cheap enough, as my other one is pretty rough.

thanks ahead

Rick

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nocho
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Re: time for a new front end.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:09 PM
ah. another survior fan

i have one, fitment, sucks. its crappy quality and i spent $10 bucks on calling them about 8 times tring to find out when it's getting shipped, how, what company, and where it's being delivered at. i found out that it sat at yellow freight for 2 days before i even got any notice.

it had a few fingerprints in the gel coat, and they tried... notice i said tried... to cover a crack with gel coating... blah on them goofy canadains

as south park says... Blame Canada.

anywhom. it's probably one of the best designs i've seen for our cars. next to the Diza,

i'd sell ya mine, but shipping is something i don't wanna do since it needs work.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:28 PM
where are you located, id happily buy it off of you.

there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:11 PM
well, I like the survivor front but it's obviously not my fav... alas though, I'm here to tell you, if you go with diza, like I've just been covering I wanna clear something up. The fitment isn't bad at all. There'll just be a lot of time consuming work involved. Recently I've been sanding mine down and that's about it... other than if you're going to install it yourself. it takes a little know how but I was just mad cause it coulda been a bit better quality. once I started working on it and smoothing it out I've been quite pleased with my buy. I also like the FX kit too. lol... ok so If I had to rate favourites it'd be Hurricane, the onderground Sport, and the FX combat. I almost even bought the lightning front end from diza for the beretta... I had concerns about the fitment but now that I saw the hurricane myself, I figure the lightning would just take as much work too. I was gonna be the first cav or bird with it but blah. anyway this got long...

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:51 PM
located in Northrn Kentucky, just out side of Cincinnati Ohio. Need factory front for trade.
+ 150.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:34 PM
factory front.. eh.. thats why I need to replace it. I cracked the origenal bumper a little.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:41 PM
steng, you've been looking for a trade for a while now lol... I hope you find one soon.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:09 PM
i know. i need to get rid of this damn thing. and theres nobody in my area with a 2g that's into modifications. so im very origanal around here

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:38 PM
Do you want a Cavalier or Sunbird front end? Your not to far from me. Hmm.

http://cavalierman93.googlepages.com/

Friday, March 18, 2005 1:39 PM
anything really. as long as it fits.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search