squeaky front end on right turns only? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
squeaky front end on right turns only?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:36 PM
When ever I make right hand turns or sweeping bends in the road to the right my front end squeaks very bad. This noise makes me nervous when doing 100km on an highway ramp to say the least. The only other time it will squeak is going over train tracks. To me it sounds like it is coming from the drivers side and I haven't really noticed any problems as far as driving goes. I was hoping a lube job would fix it but it didn't. Any ideas what I should be looking for to find the problem. The I had a 20 point inspection done at the lube place and they did say anything but they also aren't really mechanics. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: squeaky front end on right turns only?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:40 AM
does it make any popping sounds as well? could be a bad cv joint, or it could be a bad strut, or really it could be anything, I'd have to hear it for myself.. nothing that would necessarily put you in a ditch any time soon, but something that does need fixed.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:56 AM
the only time I ever hear popping is when going down my parking garage. Its a right turn spiral and when I come off the ramp onto level ground I sometimes hear a pop sound along with the squeaking.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:13 PM
passenger side bushing in the suspention - replace or lube
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search