2g Parts car - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2g Parts car
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:49 AM
Price Drop. $350 takes it as is.

i found a Nissan 240SX that the guy only wants 900 for... it has a rough body but has the KA25 twin cam which means, boost could be a future plan for it. i only have $700 saved, and i need the money for it...

so, does anybody want this? it would make for a awesome parts car, or a cheap fix daily driver.

parts that you could take to have well over $350 in value for...

OnderGround Designs Survior front bumper
Z24 fiberglass cowl induction hood
BMW M3/// head lights
14inch Sunbird GT wheels
215/60 GoodYear tires (tons of life left)
Z24/RS sturt tower bar
Sunbird GT rear sway bar
Sunbird GT front and rear seats.
Optima Red Top Battery
Fender mounted short ram intake (for the 2.2 TBI)
RockFord Fosgate 6X9's and 3.5" speakers
New altenator, Raditor, WaterPump, Belt Tensioner, TCC Solendoid.
Accel 8mm Spark Plug Wires

This car has well over 2grand invested in it... and im selling it for $350... if your a 2nd gen guy, how can you pass it up? Or if your looking for a fun project car, this is the one.
Many motors available for a swap. (i.e. 2.0 OHC N/A or Turbo version, Quad 4, 3.1/2.8 V6, 2.2 MPFI, 2.2TBI, 2.0 TBI OHV)

contact Stenger at Stenger41018@yahoo.com

i am located in Northern Kentucky. About 10 minutes out side of cincinnati...
I need to sell this, and im not getting anything outta classified. Runs, but on 2 cylinders.

Re: 2g Parts car
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:53 AM
damn... this still makes me sad man. are you leaving the org too? keep in touch if so. wish I could afford to help you out but as you know I'm dumpin a lot of cash right now. I'd take those beemers and the battery if I could too. hope it works out.

someone help steng out guys!

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:20 AM
jeebus!
is there any way possible you can ship the bumper headlights and front fender? Heck, even just the bumper, Id pay you for the shipping too if its a good enough price. I cant drive out that far or id take the whole car.

hmm.. email is silentmist@hvc.rr.com, aim is silentcloud2317. I'll see what i can manage, as far as money and driving. I deffinatly call dibs on the bumper though.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nocho
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:11 AM
not parting... i need the whole thing to leave my house... not just bits and pieces. lol.

Fudd drove from virgina to pick up my Sunbird, and my house is easy to find. right off of I-75.

i would part it out, but its to much hassel.

im not leaving the org. well, not till my premium is up. lol.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:12 PM
this is the cavi right
cause if it is then im intrasted if i can find a way to get it home
i live just south of columbus
and what shape are the doors in
i need a drivers rust free door

Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:01 PM
this is a cavalier... with some sunbird conversions...

The doors aren't in too bad of shape... there is very little rust along the bottom line of it... probably easily fixable.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:55 PM
aaaww shoot.. and here i got all excited

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nocho
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:12 PM
do you have a way to get it to ohio

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:48 PM
wish i did. buy our suv doesn't have a tow hitch or else i'd rent a dolly and bring it up...

but if you know someone with a truck you can borrow (or ride with) you can rent dollys at UHual.

i hope that someone can get this from me. its a great deal. even if just for parts. although i'd love to see it sold to be fixed and finished. but oh well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search