window replacement - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
window replacement
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:26 PM
My car got broken into again, the drivers door window got smashed, last time i put in this window i wrecked the clips on the sides that hold it in the track. how can i get this in so it will roll down and work proper? 94 cav, manual window..help....

Re: window replacement
Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:11 PM
You can get those clips at most parts stores. The front clip is dealer only but only costs like $.99. The other two clips may be cheaper at the dealer as well.

http://cavalierman93.googlepages.com/

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:32 PM
I don't mean to jack your thread or anything, but this seemed a logical place to post this:

I have an enormous crack in my windshield, was like that when I bought the car. If I take it to a glass shop to get fixed, about how much should I be looking to spend on it? I was fine with it for a year and half, but now the crack is starting to spread, so I need to have it fixed.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:34 PM
Wraith . wrote:I don't mean to jack your thread or anything, but this seemed a logical place to post this:

I have an enormous crack in my windshield, was like that when I bought the car. If I take it to a glass shop to get fixed, about how much should I be looking to spend on it? I was fine with it for a year and half, but now the crack is starting to spread, so I need to have it fixed.

new windshield, 200bux

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Monday, April 18, 2005 5:38 AM
ya i dont think i asked how much the clips were i asked hot to get it in without cracking them
Monday, April 18, 2005 9:29 AM
GAUNGE A wrote:ya i dont think i asked how much the clips were i asked hot to get it in without cracking them

Being a smart ass isn't a very good way to ask for help. Just replace the clips and put the window in. I've never broken a clip putting the window in.

http://cavalierman93.googlepages.com/

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:45 PM
thnx for the help....?
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:32 PM
Insurance pays for any glass damage........ At least they do here, anyways. No deductible or anything on it.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:21 PM
hmm well i got it in no prob..thnx for the advice!?!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search