? about jsp cf hood - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
? about jsp cf hood
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:43 PM
this is a question to anyone that has bought the hood. i was just wondering how the fit, and quality was with your hood, because i just recieved mine last week and i thought it would be better than it is. any help would be great, thanks.

ryan99

Re: ? about jsp cf hood
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:47 PM
that seems to be coming up a lot, i only know of 3 people with it so far, your the 4th.

post some pics of it if ya can.

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:32 AM
well geeds' seemed to get one or the other...the first one fit okay, but looked like crap...now this one fits pretty well...the quality is better...but the weave is messed up...so its a give/take kinda thing...i dont think ill be buyin from them

Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:20 AM
Bryce Eastlick wrote:well geeds' seemed to get one or the other...the first one fit okay, but looked like crap...now this one fits pretty well...the quality is better...but the weave is messed up...so its a give/take kinda thing...i dont think ill be buyin from them

actually the first the top was perfect but underside was crap and the fitment was off, 2nd hood fitment was much better and the underside was better but he weave had some defects

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search