89 Sunbird GT Turbo for sale or parting out -hurry - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
89 Sunbird GT Turbo for sale or parting out -hurry
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:04 AM
My dad has finally decided to get rid of our white 1989 Sunbird GT Turbo. He told me that i have untill this weekend to pull the parts I want off of it, and then hes calling the wreckers to come get her. I thought I would post it here to see if anyone wanted to purchase the entire vehicle or come and pull some parts. No reasonable offers will be refused. The car is about a half hour north of Toronto in Richmond Hill. Everything works on the car except it has a minor rad leak and we believe the waterpump is starting to fail. But the turbo and everything else works.

if anyone is interested, drop me a line at ben_1_@hotmail.com I would prefer to sell the car as a whole, and we arent looking for too much money for it, just make me an offer.

But as i said, the car is going by the end of this weekend, so please respond ASAP

Ben

My bird has new paint, the body looks good and now under the hood i go. Did i hear someone say bore to a 3.4?

Re: 89 Sunbird GT Turbo for sale or parting out -h
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 11:39 AM
Can I get the center armrest?? + Shipping to 80013?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:33 PM
I would be interested in getting the turbo coolant feed and return lines as well as the turbo oil feed and return lines and the theremostat housing if is has the fitting for the coolant hose for the turbo. Let me know, Paul Moore

Trying to become the most modded out N/A 2nd gen sunbird 4 cylinder on the org with a..... screw that, I'm going turbo!!!

2.Slow OHC I4
Ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust
Relocated IAT with a custom WAI with a 6x9 K&N conical filter
All this, and I still can't go fast.............yet!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 1:08 PM
I would prefer not having to go and remove parts my self..but if no one offers to purchase the entire car, and no one shows up and takes those parts them selves, I can try and see if I can do it myself.

My bird has new paint, the body looks good and now under the hood i go. Did i hear someone say bore to a 3.4?
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:22 PM
Well the only thing holding the arm rest on is two philips screws in the hinge top

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:53 PM
wheres it located?
wicked
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:07 PM
yo i just wanted to know how much you would want for the whole turbo system. Get at me drop an e-mail at dreamcavy@yahoo.com

Thanks respond A.S.A.P
SHAWN
Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:50 AM
The car is located in Richmond hill....just off the 404 at 16th avenue.

In terms of the whole turbo system, i dont have a price in mind, what can you offer? Keep in mind that for that, you would have to pull it yourself.

Ben

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search