NEW PICS! 17's, chrome muffler and shaved trunklid - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEW PICS! 17's, chrome muffler and shaved trunklid
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:28 AM
hey folks, enjoy the new pics, and tell me what you think!

Re: NEW PICS! 17's, chrome muffler and shaved trun
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 2:08 PM
very nice. i definately dig the interior too

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682845/ <=== my '91 Sunbird LE 2.0 4cyl

COMING SOON.. '94 Cavalier 2.2L Z-Wannabee (in progress)
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:23 PM
crazykev81 wrote:very nice. i definately dig the interior too

thanks man, the interior is more of a work in progress than the exterior though, i am still missing a black headliner, and dash, steering wheel to complete my grey to black interior swap...once thats done add some racing seats which i hopefully will have by the end of the month, THEN the interior will be done, but thanks!
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 5:39 PM
cool. i will be moving onto my interior with time.. still on the bodywork stage of my project but it should be ready for paint quite soon! just a '94 2.2 but i have all the phase2 bumpers, skirts, hood, etc. i do like bonecrrusher's car with the Beretta GTZ seats, seen it on his site it is awesome. a buddy of mine picked up a GTZ for parts, he doesnt need any interior stuff or the rims either.. so i bought the 16" GTZ rims and i may end up swapping the seats also. i hate to steal the man's idea but it looked so awesome! the GTZ seats are so much nicer than my stock cavalier seats too.. good luck with the interoir redz, will have to see pics when its all done... going to be a sweet ride!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682845/ <=== my '91 Sunbird LE 2.0 4cyl

COMING SOON.. '94 Cavalier 2.2L Z-Wannabee (in progress)
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:36 PM
Looks good bro!

Saturday, May 21, 2005 8:53 AM
I wish my '90 looked like that! Nice work dude, that is really good looking!
Sunday, May 22, 2005 8:54 AM
Brett Brecklin wrote:I wish my '90 looked like that! Nice work dude, that is really good looking!

thanks bud, this doesnt happen without getting way in over your head...you dont want to know how much money i have into this car, but i love it, so who cares!
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:23 AM
90redz24 wrote:
Brett Brecklin wrote:I wish my '90 looked like that! Nice work dude, that is really good looking!

thanks bud, this doesnt happen without getting way in over your head...you dont want to know how much money i have into this car, but i love it, so who cares!

Now if only more people lived by that philosophy!
Friday, May 27, 2005 4:55 PM
very nice, looks great, keep up the good work.

and PS, i know what you mean when you say you don't want to know how much money is being spend on the car, with my plans... lets just say i need to win the lotery to help it out, LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search